The Team 180 Middle School Program is for girls who have grasped the fundamentals of the game, and are looking to take their skills to the next level. Our training prepares players for high level competition, and bridges the gap from middle school to high school varsity athletics.
We run three seasonal training blocks: spring, summer and fall. The spring and fall seasons are open to any player who wishes to train with Team 180. The summer sessions are reserved for our elite travel squads.
We select only ONE elite travel team per graduating class to represent Team 180. We surround our players by the best, and provide dedicated and professional training with attention to developing the whole person.
This program offers more flexibility. Our “a la carte” approach means there are no restrictions on attending all of the tournaments. Players may choose to participate in 180 training sessions only.
2017 Fall Program At A Glance
- Exclusive Clinic For Team 180 Athletes With Gabby Capuzzi (assistant coach for Navy Women's Lacrosse - final four NCAA)
- Exclusive Clinic for Team 180 Athletes With Taylor Cummings (member of Gold Medal USA Women's Lacrosse Team, Three Time Tewaaraton Winner)
- Leadership / Sports Counseling Sessions with Coach Kathryn Ames
- Participation In Mile High Warm Up Tournament
- Nine High Intensity, Team Driven Practices With Professional Coaches
If you want and opportunity to compete with the best, please sign-up below.
Fall 2017 / Winter 2018 Tournaments
Mile High Warm Up - Denver - October 29 (2022, 2023 & 2024)
Surf Storm - Oceanside, CA - November 10 - 12 (2022 & 2023)
Sand Storm - Indio, CA - January 12 - 15 (2022, 2023 & 2024)
The Yellow and Black we wear may symbolize our steadfast love of this sport, but we challenge all Team 180 players to go further, dig deeper, and demonstrate our spirit to excel, on and off the field!